segunda-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2009






I've always been the kind of girlThat hid my faceSo afraid to tell the world what I've got to sayBut I have this dream right inside of meI'm gonna let it show, it's timeTo let you know,To let you knowThis is real, this is meI'm exactly where I'm supposed to be nowGonna let the light shine on meNow I've found who I amThere's no way to hold it inNo more hiding who I wanna beThis is meDo you know what it's like to feel so in the darkTo dream about a life where you're a shining starEven though it seems like is too far awayI have to believe in myself, it's the only wayThis is real, this is meI'm exactly where I'm supposed to be nowGonna let the light shine on meNow I've found who I amThere's no way to hold it inNo more hiding who I wanna beThis is me(Shane)You're the voice I hear inside my headThe reason that I'm singingI need to find you, I gotta find you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário